Savory Tips Korean Twist
Gochujang Egg Sandwich
Adding cream can also help control the level of spiciness.
2 servings 15 minutes
- Hard boiled eggs, peeled 4 pieces - O’Food Gochujang Original / Miso / Sweet Chili 20g - Mayonnaise 20g - Sliced white bread 2 slices - Butter lettuce 6 leaves
- Place the eggs in a bowl and mash up with a fork.
- Add Gochujang series and mayonnaise, then mix well.
- Spread the egg mixture on the bread and drizzle O’Food Gochujang Original/ Miso / Sweet Chili.
- Layer the lettuce leaves and put the other slice of bread.