Savory Tips Korean Twist
Korean lettuce cup
1 serving 40 minutes
- Butter lettuce, small leaves 10 pieces - Cucumber1/3, chopped pieces - Carrot 1/3, chopped pieces - Red cabbage, chopped 1/4 pieces - Red chili, sliced 1 pieces - Short grain brown rice, cooked 100g - Chicken breasts - Vegetable oil - Salt and black pepper [Ssam Sauce] - O’Food Halal Ssamajng 100g - Maple syrup 15g
- Vegetable Preparation - Wash the lettuce leaves and remove excess water. - Chop the cucumber, carrot, cabbage and finely slice the chili.
- Chicken breasts cook - Over medium-high heat, put 1tbsp vegetable oil in the pan. - Add chicken breasts with a pinch of salt, pepper and stir occasionally.
- Ssam Sauce - Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- That’s a wrap - Wrap cooked rice, chicken breasts, vegetable on butter lettuce leaves and serve Ssam sauce on the side.