Savory Tips Korean Twist
Gochujang Honey Wings
1~2 servings 40 minutes
- Chicken wings 24pcs - Salt & black pepper to taste - Canola oil 20 ml - O’Food Gochujang 60g (Adjust the amount of Gochujang to fit your own spicy level!) - Water 15ml / Honey 30g - Fresh Rosemary & Garlic chopped 20g - Sesame oil 2ml / toasted sesame seeds 1g - Spring onion chopped to garnish
- Season chicken wings with salt&pepper and sauté for 3 minutes each side till golden brown.
- Place chicken wings in a baking tray and bake at 180 Celsius for 10 minutes.
- Mix gochujang with water, honey, garlic, sesame oil, and rosemary - Gochujang 60g / honey 30g (2:1)
- Take out the chicken wings and brush with Gochujang sauce and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle chopped spring onion and sesame seed before serving.